Saturday, November 1, 2008

Diet Foods Don't Taste Good

The third reason we fail at dieting is that diet foods don't taste good or if they allow us to eat real foods the rules are so difficult a nutritionists couldn't even follow them.

I don't know about you but I don't have time for diets like that. I just want something quick, easy, and affordable. It has to taste good and fill me up...just saying the word diet makes me hungry...But that was before I found the right supplements for me. Now I have a simple shake for breakfast and sometimes lunch and that's it. It passes the KISS test....I'm a mother of two toddlers everything in my life has to pass the KISS test. KEEP IT SIMPLE.

I've lost the weight and now I just use the shakes for the health benefits and to maintain.


You are just one choice away from reaching your goals....the only bad choice is to be undecided.

No comments: